Monday, March 8, 2010

Thing 8-Cloud Computing

Wow. All this time I have been doing lots of cloud computing and never knew there was an official word for all of it! Google docs, Flickr, Picasa, Twitter, etc. I'm introducing the idea of Google docs to our faculty tomorrow morning in the hopes that we can finally get a curriculum map together and put it on a google spreadsheet. I think it is important to let everyone know what is being studied at any particular time in order to coordinate units when possible. I may get booed out of the room but hopefully not. I think the only hassle of it will be that as the administrator of the spreadsheet, I will have to get everyone's g-mail address. Guess we could do that on a Google doc also! Anyway, I'm crossing my fingers that it comes about.

No comments:

Post a Comment